Scarlet Neon Buddha Womens Jacket Sweatshirt Gia sbmkdr3551-Hoodies & Sweatshirts
The 2 Sides Project is a 501c3 organization that connects sons and daughters
whose fathers were killed on opposite sides of the Vietnam/American War.
A dozen Americans have now met face-to-face with more than 60 Vietnamese
sons and daughters, and the story of our meetings has been featured in an
award-winning documentary film on PBS stations across the U.S.
Now we want to help other sons and daughters make that important connection.
There are many from the Vietnam/American War alone: an estimated 20,000 in the U.S.
and 70,000 in Vietnam. As wars continue around the world, more and more children will
experience the same loss we did. When they're ready, and with your support,
we'd like to help them connect with the other side, too.
- 2018 New Women's Bag Fashion Hit color Tote Bag Ms. Shoulder Messenger Bag
- Anza Womens 5 Inseam Dance Shorts Bike Yoga Exercise Shorts
- Black 2 Yuki Isabelle Women's Mermaid Prom Dresses Lace Embroidery Long Evening Gowns
- Bobeau Lindsay Rolled Hem Short
- Collective Chaos Latex Retro Bullet Bra Hot Pink
- Daysoft Women Vintage Autumn Loose Floral Print Long Sleeve Aline Tunic Shift Casual Dress
Sequined Embroidered Messenger Bag Patent Leather Handbag Shoulder Bag
Sequins Black Ponytail Messy Bun BeanieTail Soft Winter Knit Stretchy Beanie Hat Cap